Updated on: 16-Aug-2022
What Are Cookies
What type of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies; however, our website uses the below cookies:
These cookies are essential for the website's basic functions or to provide the product, service, or content requested by you. Without these cookies, we will not provide you with the requested products or services.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies are set to provide better services we have added to our pages.
The website uses this type of cookie to collect information about your visits to our website. Such as:
- Which pages did you visit?
- What content did you view?
- Which links did you click?
And other information about your browser, IP address, device, and location. These cookies are used for advertising purposes.
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually disable certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters-related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies – This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities. Some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Tracking technologies like web beacons
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These tiny graphics files contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited our Websites or opened an e-mail, including them.
This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within a website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies rely on cookies to function correctly, so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue producing engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, it's crucial for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the social media sites will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. As was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not, it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled if it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting Contact Us