Do you have multiple Adsense accounts? You are intense with your Adsense account? If you want to know how to delete disabled Adsense account permanently, this article is for you, and please read carefully.
Although according to Google Adsense policies, google doesn’t allow the creation of multiple Adsense accounts for one person.
In some of the case, Google disable your AdSense account, or you create Google AdSense account some years ago and completely forgot about that and create a new one then you will receive a mail from Google AdSense Team, that “You already have an AdSense account, please close that to continue with this one.”
In this article, we will tell you how to delete disabled AdSense account is just a few steps.
AdSense is one of the most popular advertising companies, through which you can make good money.How to Delete Disabled AdSense Account Permanently
Nowadays, Google Adsense is the top Ad network globally, so some policies use Google Adsense account if you break the Adsense policy; Google obviously disables/banned your Adsense account.
If you are a Google AdSense publisher, this article is helpful for you, so let’s get started.
You may also like to read:
- How To Clean And Sanitize Keyboard In 12 Minute
- Solution To Easily Use Your Phone As Webcam For Mac Or Windows 10
- How To Recover A Hacked Facebook Account In 5 Essential Ways
- How To Stop AdSense From Disable Your Account For Invalid Click Activity
- 9 Easy Solutions – How To Increase Your Adsense Earnings
Why You Need to Delete Google AdSense Account?
- One of the most popular reasons is “Google does not allow one person to create multiple Adsense accounts.”
- You create a Google Adsense account some years ago and completely forgot about that and want to create a new one; before deleting the old account, you can’t create a new one.
Before Delete Disabled Adsense Account Keeps These Thing in Your Mind:
- If you use Google Adsense Ads code on your website, please remove that before deleting your disabled Adsense account.
- If you delete your Adsense account, the other user you can access your Adsense account can not access your Adsense account before deleting Adsense; remove the user first.
- If your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold, clear that you get your payment after that, cancel your Adsense account.
- If your account is associated with the Custom Search Engine, you can’t show an ad before associating with a new one.
- To back up your records, download your record file in CSV format.
How to Delete Disabled Adsense Account Permanently?
Google AdSense Account Cancel Form no longer working. But here’s a solution, permanently cancel your disabled Google AdSense Account with screenshots.
Just follow these steps to delete disabled AdSense account permanently, with proper image guide.
Open Google account
Sign in first
If you are not Sign in, please sign in with google account which you want to delete permanently.
Open payments and subscriptions
Now click on “Payments and Subscriptions” from the left-hand side.
Click manage payment methods
Now click on the “Manage Payment Methods” under the “Payments and Subscriptions” tab.
Add payment method
If you add a payment method before, that’s a great go-to “Step 7”, or if you do not add any payment method, follow this step, go ahead and add your payment method.
Fill your card details & address info and click on the Save button.
Go to settings
After add payment method you will see this, and go to settings from the left-hand side.
Scroll down, and you will see “Payments profile status” click on “Close Payments Profile.”
Choose the reason why are you want to close your payment profile and click Continue.
After complete these steps, your Google Adsense account will delete permanently and you received an email from Google team.
More interesting topics for you:
- How to Protect Your Computer From Malicious Attacks
- How To Easily Open WebP Images In Windows 10 Solutions
- How To Enable Mobile Data In Airplane Mode With 1 Easy Code
- Ways To Prevent Your AdSense Account From Getting Banned
- 207 High Domain Authority Backlink Sites To Increase Traffic
What is Google AdSense?
Google Adsense is a Google product that shows advertisements for automatic text, image, and video on the publisher’s website or blog.
Most bloggers depend on it. If AdSense approves your blog, you can check your Google Adsense earnings by Google Adsense login to place ads on your blog. With this, you can earn money in two ways.
- Impressions: This gives money to the number of times your ads are viewed each day. You can assume it gives $1 in every 1,000 views.
- Clicks: It depends on how many clicks were received on your ads.
Once your account is approved in Google Adsense, you can look at your ads in your Google Adsense Account, and you can decide where the ads will look on your blog.
When visitors or users visit your blog and view ads and click on them, you will be able to earn, the more click you get, the more money you will earn.
Once it’s $ 100, you can transfer it to the check or direct your bank account.How To Delete Disabled AdSense Account Permanently
Not just on the blog or website, it also works on YouTube. People mostly like to watch a good video rather than reading a post or article, because of that YouTube is the world’s 2nd best search engine.
You will notice you see some advertisements while watching videos on YouTube. These are nothing but Google Adsense youtube ads.
If there are no visitors to your blog, you will not benefit by putting AdSense ads.
FAQs About How To Delete Adsense Account
Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled error fix?
It means your AdSense account got disables. Now you can’t access that.
How to get back disabled AdSense account?
Once you google AdSense account is disabled then, you can’t get that back.
How to create a new AdSense account after disabled?
It is effortless. Go to Google AdSense and sign up with a new Gmail id and password. But remember don’t use any details which are already used before in disabled account.
Can i have more than one AdSense account?
As per AdSense rule, a person can’t have more than 1 Google AdSense account.
But there are various tricks through which let people having multiple AdSense accounts.
How do I remove AdSense from my Blogger?
1. Log in to Blogger.com. Go to blogger.com in your browser and sign in with your Google account.
2. Go to Earnings. To do that, click on Earnings from the left side panel.
3. Navigate to “Your AdSense ad-display settings.” Select No, right after the Show ads on the blog text.
4. Save your changes.
Final Words on Delete Disabled AdSense Account Permanently
In this post, we write about how to delete a disabled Adsense account permanently. If you like this article and it helps you, please don’t forget to like and share it with your friends.
If you have any problems, you may ask; even if you have a problem with delete disable AdSense account; email me or comment below. I definitely answer it, and if this information is good, then share it.