Updated on: 16-Aug-2022
Welcome to https://priyanaz.com (the “Site”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies concerning those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by PriyaNAZ (collectively, “Services”)
PRIYANAZ.COM (“us,” “we,” or “our”) website https://priyanaz.com is committed to respecting your privacy. This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and using other services – name, email address, phone number, country, state, etc.
- Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
We may collect your data in the following forms:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services via emails
- Visit our website using your browser's cookies
- Signup for promotional emails
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, you may not use some portions of our Service if you do not accept cookies.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use this data to customize the Site, make appropriate service offerings, and fulfil buying and selling requests. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the Site's subject matter. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries or to provide requested information.
priyanaz.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To create and manage your account on our website
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To identify you once you register on our website
- To provide you with better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedback
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time, we collect your information or pursuant to your consent
Transfer Of Data
Your personal data may be transferred and maintained on servers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other visitors and Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions or want to contact other visitors and Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third-party vendors. We may share your personal information within the organization, business partners, and authorized third-party services. We also offer the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or any agency acting on our behalf.
We may share your personal data as described below, including:
（1）with external parties in accordance with laws and regulations, or mandatory requirements of government authorities;
（2）with our affiliated companies or business partners: we may share information related to our consumers with our affiliates or our business partners, for example, for trend analysis;
(3）with service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as:
- Companies that send newsletters, marketing materials and promotional information;
- Companies responsible for customer care services;
- Companies responsible for website data statistical analysis and market research;
- Individuals, companies, associations or professionals who provide assistance or consulting services (lawyers, accountants and auditors);
- IT system maintenance companies and data processing companies.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with the law.
We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
priyanaz.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of PriyaNAZ
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. We audit our security systems and processes regularly. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding the collection, use, and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt-out of receiving unsolicited information from or be contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed or contacting us.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does PriyaNAZ use login information?
PriyaNAZ uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact us form here.
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database by contacting us or directly by their account management. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. Individuals who request to deactivate Personally Identifiable Information will have this information functionally deleted. We will not transfer or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
Based on your preference, our organization would like to send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right to stop our organization from contacting you at any time. You can anytime opt out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose which is not stated in this policy.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
https://priyanaz.com contains links to other websites not operated by us. Please note that you are moving to another website when you click on one of these links. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services' content, privacy policies, or practices.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. Don't hesitate to contact us if you are a parent or guardian and know that your Children have provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting Contact Us