WordPress ping list is handy for extending your blog to major search engines. We all know that blogs have a big advantage over fixed/dynamic sites in the form of ping.
It also helps you in SEO And gets instant traffic from various sources. Moreover, quality XML-RPC ping services can help you get your post indexed as soon as you publish it.
What is WordPress Ping List?
Whenever you publish, edit or modify a post, WordPress sends a ping to all Ping services listed under your Ping Update service. So this way, Ping Services gets notified about new posts, and search engines will index them quickly.
WordPress Ping List is a list of ping services that quickly index our blog posts in major search engines.WordPress Ping List for Fast Indexing Of New Posts
If you are a WordPress user, then you have the advantage of pinging. This is because WordPress has a built-in advantage to ping popular update services automatically. Whenever you publish or update a post. You can read more about this from WordPress Docs
You may also like to read:
- Easy Ways To Increase Blog Traffic Free 80% In 6 Months
- How To Make A Good Internet Marketing Website
- How To Lazy Load Images With 4 Easy Ways
- How To Rank Without Backlinks: Get 1 Million Page View In Just 90 Days
- How to Fix Google AdSense Policy Violation
Default WordPress Ping List
WordPress makes this easy for you by listing Ping-O-Matic’s server (rpc.pingomatic.com) by default. All you need to do is sit back and let it work for you!
How to Update WordPress Ping List
Generally, If you install WordPress, WordPress has 1 ping list in your WordPress main dashboard, and that is http://rpc.pingomatic.com/. As per our recommendation, you need to update this list for the fastest search engine indexing and SEO ranking.
The Process to Add or Update Your WordPress Ping List
Updating WordPress ping services is just the first step to SEO, and there are many things you need to do to SEO optimization of your blog.
By default, WordPress already pings some of the major search engines for us, but we can always extend our Ping list by manually adding them to our ping list.WordPress Ping List for Fast Indexing Of New Posts
Indexing is a necessary part of the blogging world. No matter how many posts you have published but if they are not getting indexed, they are of no use.
List Of WordPress Ping Service:
1. Copy the WordPress Ping List From Below
We have collected a ping site list to index your blog posts at lightning speed, which will help you ping more services. Here is a list that links.
http://rpc.pingomatic.com/ http://blogsearch.google.com/ping/RPC2 http://blogmatcher.com/u.php http://ping.feedburner.com http://pingoat.com/goat/RPC2 http://www.weblogues.com/RPC/ http://bing.com/webmaster/ping.aspx http://blog.with2.net/ping.php http://blogsearch.google.com/ping/RPC2 http://rpc.bloggerei.de/ping/ http://rpc.twingly.com http://blogsearch.google.co.in/ping/RPC2 http://www.blogdigger.com/RPC2 http://ping.feedburner.com http://blo.gs/ping.php http://www.pingmyblog.com http://blogmatcher.com/ http://pingoat.com/goat/RPC2
2. Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings » Writing » Update Services
3. Paste the Copied! Ping List Below Under the Existing URL and Click On ‘Save Changes’
Is not about putting hundreds of pings services full with broken URL in your WordPress that matter. You can only put ten to fifteen pings URL in your WordPress, which is ok.
Some Extra Ways To Index Your Blog Posts Fast
- Link your newly Published Content from your Already existing pages – This also helps in quickly indexing your new content on search engines.
- Share your New Content On Social media Platforms – Sharing your Content on social media platforms also helps index your content and helps search engine crawlers quickly index your content.
- Submit your Website Sitemap to Search Engines – Every Major Search engine has this feature to submit your sitemap. Be it Bing, Google, Yahoo, Yandex, or any other. All major Search engines nowadays have the feature to add your sitemap to search engines. After that, Search engine crawlers regularly crawl your sitemap for new content and quickly index them.
More interesting topics for you:
- How To Create And Get Approved Google AdSense Account
- Internet Safety Tips – How To Avoid Being Scammed Online
- How To Improve Core Web Vitals Ranking Factor With 4 Easy Ways
- 3 Ways To Install WordPress Plugin In Easy Steps
- Complete Google AdSense Guide: Everything You Want To Know
How to Check if a Ping Service is Still Working?
After you enter the website or blog that provides the ping service list, copy one of the URLs, and put it in your browser to open the address.
If the address opens, it should show you things that are related to ping services.
For example, it will tell you they only accept post or show you things related to ping services.
FAQs About WordPress Ping List for Fast Indexing Of New Posts
What is WordPress Ping List?
WordPress Ping List is a list of ping services that automatically pings and notifies major search engines whenever we update our content or publish new content. This helps our content to get indexed in search engines quickly.
Is it guaranteed that after adding and updating the ping list your blog posts will be quickly indexed?
No, We never know when google will index our content but doing this small thing can greatly help index your content faster than usual.
Do WordPress Pings search engines by default?
Yes, WordPress, by default, pings major search engines, but we manually add extra ping lists to add more ping services to get our blog posts indexed even faster. Also, adding this is unnecessary as your blog content will get indexed without this, but you have added a WordPress ping list to make the process faster.
Final Words – WordPress Ping List
Adding a ping list is a quick and easy process for any WordPress user, whether you are a novice or professional. Either way, according to Bill Gales from the SEO company HigherVisibility, “You will see plenty of benefits in traffic sourced from search engines because these services will utilize a push system that sends signals that there is new content available for visitors’ consumption.”